Intuitive Form Hypnotherapy
I practice an intuitive form of hypnotherapy, which also relies on robust and extensive training.
I practice an intuitive form of hypnotherapy, which also relies on robust and extensive training. My work recognizes the importance of the psychic, spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical parts within our beings. By addressing all these sides of us, we get to the foundations of our challenges.
While trained in many different hypnotherapy practices, I typically use the Soul-Centered Healing (SCH) modality as I find it provides better visibility on what might exist within one’s psyche and provides ways to mitigate challenges. There is no other method that provides this level of granularity. Regardless of what is found, using SCH can move the client to wholeness.
Pertinent Certifications and Education
- Masters of Transpersonal Psychology and Applied Spirituality
- Certified in Soul-Centered Healing
- Certified Hypnotherapist by the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists
- Certified Hypnotist by the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certified Regression Hypnotist by Atlantic University
- Certified in Applied Spirituality by Atlantic University
- Certified Grief Support Specialist by the University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Certified 5-PATH® Hypnotist
- Member National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists
- Member National Guild of Hypnotists
- Former Professor of Hypnosis, Atlantic University